Cauliflower & Carrot Salad
I am always on the lookout for new salad recipes. So, when I saw this one in the Christmas copy of the BBC Good Food Magazine I wanted to put it here for safe keeping.
- Ready In:
- 1 small cauliflower
- 2 carrots
- 1 red onion
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Break the cauliflower into florets, cutting any larger ones into thin slices.
- Grate the carrots and finely chop the onion.
- Mix the cauliflower, carrots, onion, capers and parsley.
- In a small bowl, whisk white wine vinegar with Dijon mustard, season, then whisk in olive oil and mayonnaise.
- Pour over the salad and mix well.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION