Carrots & Potatoes Roasted w/ Onion and Garlic
photo by NcMysteryShopper
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine carrots, potatoes, onion and garlic with melted butter in 8x8" square glass pan.
- Season generously with salt and pepper, toss.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Uncover, stir and continue baking for another 30 minutes (or until browned to your satisfaction), stirring occasionally to lift bottom portions to top to allow to brown and crisp.