Carrots Au Gratin
- Ready In:
- 3 cups cooked, sliced carrots
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Heat oven to 350F degrees.
- Butter 1qt.
- Combine carrots, soup, and cheese.
- Pour into casserole.
- Combine breadcrumbs and butter.
- Sprinkle over carrots.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
"After DH and I moved away from the farm, and to the city...I haven't done as much cooking and very little canning. But I do come to Zaar and look for new recipes once in a while. I'm still cooking Zaar!! I like to play at Facebook, with my family and friends. A lot of my Zaar friends are there!! Yay! It's a good way to keep in touch. We travel more. We're looking at the European trips now. Hope to go in the springtime. I really want to see London, I think I lived there in a past life, I've been obsessed with it since I was 10 years old!!"
Join The Conversation