photo by Juenessa
- Ready In:
- 125 g butter
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 400 g sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 100 g white chocolate chips
- Melt butter in pan.
- Add golden syrup, sweetened condensed milk and brown sugar.
- Stir over low heat until boiling, reduce heat, simmer 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat, add white chocolate melts, or any other chocolate you desire, mix until smooth.
- Pour into foil lined 7cm x 25cm bar pan, refrigerate until set.
- Cut into slices and squares.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live on the east coast of Australia. I am a proud descendant of two Aboriginal tribes. <br /><br />I spent my early childhood in Western Queensland and the Northern Territory. My mother was employed as a cook on various cattle and sheep stations. Through my mother I learnt to love and enjoy cooking fresh food. <br /><br />Last September, 2003, I had the pleasure of meeting JenT, Jewelies, their respective DHs and Jewelies? gorgeous daughter who was a treat to meet. One day, I hope I can go to New Zealand to visit JenT?s homeland. <br /><br />I enjoy reading cookbooks for cover to cover. My goal is to cook all the recipes I have collected in my Zaar cookbook.</p>