Caramel Biscuit Ring
This was a recipe that I made in 8th-grade home economics...
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1 1⁄2 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a 8 inch round baking dish heat butter in microwave on high until melted.
- Stir in caramel topping and pecans.
- Push mixture away from center of dish and put a small glass ramekin upside down in the center.
- Combine biscuit mix and milk stirring just until blended.
- Drop batter from a teaspoon into 16 mounds on top of caramel mix.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon, sprinkle on top of biscuit batter.
- Cook in microwave on high setting for 2 minutes 25 seconds.
- Turn ½ way and cook an additional 2 minutes 25 seconds; until biscuit is not longer doughy.
- Let sit 5 minutes.
- Turn upside down on a serving plate, remove ramekin.
- Serve warm.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
What a great concept for a simple yet tasty breakfast or snack. AZparzych. (We had it for breakfast.) I will definitely make this again. The only thing for us was that the batter was a little bland, so maybe next time I'll add sugar or vanilla extract to the batter for extra flavor, which this is a really versatile recipe that can be sweeten up or toned down to suit one's taste buds. But it's definitely a "keeper". Made for 2013 Football Pool.Reply