Capsicum (Red Pepper) and Tuna Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 370 g tuna, drained
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated, plus 1/2 cup extra for topping
- 1 cup creme fraiche (sour cream)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon cornflour (cornstarch)
- 1⁄3 cup flat leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a medium sized bowl combine all ingredients except cayenne and extra cheese.
- Spoon mixture into a 6-cup ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle top with 1/2 cup of cheddar mixed with 1/4 tsp of cayenne.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until golden and bubbling.
- Serve with a green salad and crusty bread.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love my dogs and am passionate about animal welfare. I enjoy dining out, renovating, knitting, travel and keeping fit. </p>