MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
In ‘Tate’s Bakeshop Cookbook’ by Kathleen King
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup salted butter, softened to room temperature
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup chopped semisweet chocolate
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place all the ingredients except chocolate in a medium mixing bowl.
- Mix the ingredients until they are combined.
- Add the chopped chocolate and mix until it is combined.
- Put the mixture in an ungreased 9-inch square pan.
- Pat down the mixture evenly.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until they are brown on the edges.
- Remove the pan from the oven and cut the shortbread into desired sizes.
- Let it cool in the pan.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION