MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 6 egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons rum or 1/2 teaspoon rum flavoring
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons nutmeg
- Mix the milk and non-fat milk for 30 seconds in a blender. Add 6 egg yolks and mix until combined.
- In a bowl mix the 2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin and the sugar. Add the gelatin/sugar to the milk/yolk mixture and blend until combined. Add heavy cream until well blended.
- Pour mixture into a saucepan and heat over medium heat until temperature reaches 160 degrees. Refridgerate for 12 hours.
- Add 1 teaspoon vanilla, the rum and nutmeg. Blend well and serve.
- Note* Cooking time varies, so it is a estimate. Please watch your temperature. The 12 hour chilling time not added to the final prep time.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation