Cake Mix Snickerdoodles
photo by Bonnie G #2
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 350.
- Mix cake mix, butter and egg in large bowl with spoon until dough forms (some dry mix will remain).
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Roll balls in cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 1 minutes or until set.
- Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>As of 6-14-2013 DH will be completing his tour in Trinidad, which has been a wonderful adventure; and returning home to Dayton, WA. We'll miss all our friends and time there, but looking forward to enjoying home life on the ranch for awhile, while we see what the next adventure might bring.</p> 8726453"