Cajun Shrimp Casserole
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs large shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen peppers and onions
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups okra, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of shrimp soup
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 cups rice, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 -3 lemons
- Over medium high heat, melt butter in a large skillet. Sauté onions & peppers 7 minutes, until tender. Add garlic; sauté 1 minute. Stir in lemon juice & shrimp; cook approximately 3 minutes.
- Stir in soup, wine, soy sauce, cayenne, & rice. Mix well, remove from heat.
- Pour into a sprayed 9x11 casserole dish. Top with Parmesan.
- Bake at 350, for 20 minutes. Serve with sliced lemons.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I've been a member since 2007, when I stumbled across RecipeZaar while surfing recipes. I've been hooked ever since!</p> 111463070"