Creamy Alfredo Shrimp Casserole
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 3 cups dry bow tie pasta
- 1 (10 ounce) container alfredo sauce
- 3⁄4 cup half-and-half cream
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen frozen medium cooked thawed peeled, deveined shrimp
- 1⁄3 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- Heat oven to 350 F.Cook pasta according to package directions.Drain.
- Combine Alfredo sauce, half & half, Parmesan cheese and pepper in large bowl. Add cooked pasta mixture and shrimp; gently stir to combine.
- Spoon mixture into greased 2-quart round casserole. Cover; bake for 40 minutes.
- Toss together breadcrumbs, butter and Italian seasoning. Sprinkle breadcrumb mixture over pasta mixture. Continue baking, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until bubbly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION