- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chow mein noodles
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallows, tiny
- Place butterscotch and chocolate pieces in microwavable glass bowl. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Microwave on high power for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and place on counter for 2 minutes. DO NOT REMOVE PLASTIC WRAP YET.
- Remove plastic wrap. Add chow mein noodles and marshmallows, mix well.
- Cover baking sheet with wax paper.
- Drop mixture by rounded tablespoonsful on wax paper covered baking sheet.
- Chill in refrigerator until set.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a 36 year old mother of 2. I'm currently a stay at home mom. Running is my newest passion.