Butternut Squash With Garlic and Olive Oil
photo by Karen Elizabeth
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 butternut squash, average size
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Peel and cube squash.
- In a large bowl mix minced garlic (i use a garlic press) and olive oil. Add cubed squash and coat with the oil mixture.
- Dump all ingredients out of bowl and in to a glass casserole dish. Any size will do really but it will cook faster if it is more spread out.
- Cook 40-45 minutes, stirring once or twice. Squash is done when it is tender.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 10 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a 28 yr old female from Buffalo, NY. I work as an insurance claim representative. I recently lost 50 lbs with the help of this website...I never thought that eating healthy could taste so good! I always use Barilla Plus Pasta which is wheat pasta when ever I make a pasta dish and low fat or fat free everything. I also use Olive oil and garlic (LOVE garlic) in virtually everything i make! I love to try out new recipes and my boyfriend LOVES being the guinea pig!