Buffalo Meatballs & Gravy
Good comfort food. Another favorite for potlucks, always come home with an empty dish.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground buffalo meat
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup Ritz cracker, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 10 3⁄4 ounces beefy mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Combine the first 6 ingredients. Mix well.
- Using a large scoop,( I use the pampered chef large scoop, it is 1 1/2 inches across).
- Scoop into balls and place on large jellyroll pan.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- In a large skillet, combine the soup and flour.
- Cook over medium heat until thickened.
- Add cooked meatballs, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Serve over mashed potatoes, or egg noodles.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION