Buffalo Chicken Wing Soup
this can be used with regular chicken breast either shredded or cubed. I usually make mine with shredded chicken.
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 10mins
- 6 cups milk
- 3 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 -8 tablespoon hot pepper sauce (depending on your taste)
- Combine milk and soups in slow cooker. Stir till smooth.
- Stir in chicken.
- Cover and cook 3 3/4-4 3/4 hours.
- When done cooking stir in sour cream and hot sauce.
- Cover and continue cooking for 15 minutes, or until bubbly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION