Bubblegum Infused Vodka Drinks
photo by Nimz_
- Ready In:
BUBBLEGUM INFUSED VODKA
- 16 pieces bubblegum (Bazooka brand prefered)
- 2 cups vodka
RUSSIAN BUBBLEGUM (use 1 ounce bubblegum vodka)
- 1 ounce Kahlua
- 3 ounces milk
- ice cube
BAZOOKA FROSTY (use 1 ounce bubblegum vodka)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Godiva white chocolate liqueur
- 4 ounces milk
- 1 cup crushed ice
HARD BUBBLEGUM LEMONADE (use 1 1/2 ounces bubblegum vodka)
- 3 ounces frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 6 ice cubes
- 6 ounces club soda
TO MAKE BUBBLEGUM INFUSED VODKA:
- Quarter the 16 pieces of bubblegum and place them in a sealable glass jar.
- Add the 2 cups of Vodka and seal and place in a cupboard.
- Stir every 4 hrs for the next 24 hrs (sleep allowed:d).
- After 24 hrs strain through a paper coffee filter into a clean pretty jar.
RUSSIAN BUBBLEGUM :
- 1 oz Bubblegum Vodka.
- 1oz Kahlua.
- 3 oz's milk.
- ice cubes.
- Mix and enjoy.
- 1 oz Bubblegum Vodka.
- 1 1/2 oz Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur.
- 4 oz milk.Hard Bubblegum Lemonade.
- 1 cup crushed ice.
- Put everything in a blender and whizz till smooth.
HARD BUBBLEGUN LEMONADE:
- 1 1/2 oz Bubblegum Vodka.
- 3 oz pink lemonade concentrate.
- 6 ice cubes.
- 6 oz club soda.
- Mix in a tall glass and garnish with a lemon slice or wedge and 2 yellow straws.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Loved, loved, LOVED this! I love ways to save money and enjoy my 'tasting' pastime, without spending s fortune! I made this as directed, last week, and am in the process of making another 1/2 batch, after sharing my creation with friends. I kinda created my own drink, modifying the hard lemonade to make a bubblegum hard lemonade martini, omitting the club soda, and shaking the heck out it it! I served it 'up', in a martini glass and it was FAB! Thanks, Annacia, for a fab recipe and great inspiration. I'll try to come up with a few more uses for this infused vodka!
Who would of thought ?? Ds and I enjoyed these last night during our couch potato time, and enjoyed these,(Bubblegum Infused Vodka) and seeing that we were curious I went out to the liquor store down the road, and we tried the Bazzoka Frosty. This too had the taste of a winner . Great recipe. Made for PRMR tag.
What is going on here? If someone told me that I would put gum in my Absolut and that I would actually LIKE it, I wouldn't have believed it! This is refreshing and so beautiful and just plain excellent! I had this on the rocks too - very delicious and a real treat over crushed ice. I tried to take a photo and it did not do any justice to the colour. ~Nimz! captured the colour perfectly. Made for PRMR. Thanks Annacia! :)
Bubblelicious! Pop the bubbles and bring back the fun and frolic in your step as you sip one of the delightfully smooth, and party-like drinks. We tried all three, and oh,my. I loved the hard bubble lemonade. Well, it's NOT a hard bubble, but hard lemonade bubblegum vodka, and all I can say is: *YUMMERS* and then some. I swirled around in big ice cubes so the drink was as cool as a rain slicker and poured into a "frosted" glass. Down the hatch, and I felt like I was at a party of *pink* Loved this, you two! Made for *Please Review My Recipe* November 2009
see 1 more reviews