Brussels Sprouts in Packets
- Ready In:
- In a large bowl, combine butter, shallots, tomato, caraway seeds, and dill.
- Rinse brussels sprouts well and remove any brown or damaged leaves.
- Cut off the stem ends, then cut each sprout into slices, cutting from top to stem end.
- Add sprouts to tomato mixture and stir well to combine.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Lay out six 12 x 12-inch aluminium foil squares and divide sprout mixture equally among them, making a small mound on half of each square.
- Then fold each square over to cover the mound and crimp all the edges closed.
- Arrange the packets on a baking sheet and bake until sprouts are tender, about 30 minutes.
- Use a kitchen shears to cut the packets open, then serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!