BRUSSEL SPROUTS WITH BACON AND CRANBERRY
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 6 slices bacon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 medium yellow onion
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 lbs Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crispy. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the bacon to a plate covered with a paper towel to drain. Once it has cooled enough to touch, crumble it into small pieces and set aside.
- Drain off all but about 1 tablespoon of the bacon grease. Return the pan to the stove and cook the onion over medium heat until it is soft and translucent, about 6 to 8 minutes. Add the Brussels sprouts and a pinch of salt and pepper to the pan, and cook the sprouts until the edges are crisped and they are cooked through, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Scrape the Brussels sprouts into a serving dish and add the crumbled bacon and cranberries. Toss gently and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note