A quick Bruschetta that is tasty and quick
- Ready In:
- 4 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 3 sprigs rosemary, leaves removed and chopped
- 4 slices crusty Italian bread
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and cut in half
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
- In a bowl, combine tomatoes, onions, and rosemary. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Grill or toast both sides of the bread until golden brown. Rub each slice with garlic, brush with remaining olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Arrange the tomatoes evenly on top o the toast and garnish with rosemary.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation