Brownies on Steroids
- Ready In:
3 Dozen Squares
- In a food processor, combine the flour, sugar, and cocoa.
- Add the butter and process just until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press firmly into a greased 13” by 9” baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- While crust is baking, combine milk, vanilla, and one cup of chocolate chips in a medium saucepan.
- Heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth.
- Remove crust from oven.
- Pour chocolate mixture over crust.
- Sprinkle with coconut, nuts, toffee bits and remaining chocolate chips.
- Press down firmly.
- Return to oven and bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Awesome!!! That is what describes this dessert. Took this to a Labor Day weekend cook-out and everyone loved them. They are so rich and gooey. Just wonderful!! Made it just the way it was written and I wouldn't change a thing. A word of caution..when melting the choc. chips in the condensed milk be sure not to have the burned on high. Do this over low heat. You won't be dissappointed in these brownies!!