Brown Rice and Bulgur
- Ready In:
- 1 cup uncooked brown rice
- 1⁄2 cup bulgur
- 3 3 cups vegetable broth or 3 cups water
- Combine in med saucepan, bring to boil for 3-4 minutes.
- Cover, reduce heat to low; steam approx 40 min.
- Turn off heat, let stand 5-10 min, covered.
- Fluff with a fork; serve hot or cool and store.
- For pilaf, heat oil/butter in a separate pan; saute onions/garlic and chopped or shredded veggies, then stir into grains and heat through, seasoning to taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!