Brown Butter Sauce
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 6 sage leaves, sliced thinly
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 1 pinch nutmeg, freshly grated
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- Melt butter over medium high heat until pale golden, about 4 minutes.
- Add the sage and cook until crisp, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Pour sauce over stuffed pasta and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!