Broccoli With Mustard Vinaigrette
photo by Parsley
- Ready In:
- Wash broccoli.
- Cut broccoli lengthwise into spears.
- Cut any thick stem pieces in half.
- In a large covered saucepan cook broccoli in a small amount of boiling water for 8 to 12 minutes or until crisp-tender; Drain.
- Meanwhile, for vinaigrette, in a small screw-top jar combine the garlic, vinegar, water, oil, mustard and salt.
- Cover and shake well.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over broccoli.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!