Broccoli Bacon Salad
photo by Ramelle B.
- Ready In:
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli (3 stalks)
- 12 slices bacon, crisply fried
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sunflower seeds, salted and roasted
- 1⁄2 cup dried cherries
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Fry bacon and pat grease into paper towels and crumble.
- Wash and chop broccoli into bite-size pieces (discarding stems, using flowerets).
- Slice small onion and combine with broccoli, crumbled bacon, sunflower seeds and cherries.
- Whisk mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar together until sugar dissolves.
- Pour over broccoli mixture, mix and serve or refrigerate for later use.
- *Can increase/decrease cherries depending on how much broccoli you have. Healthy and delicious!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!