Butter Lettuce Salad With Bacon, Dried Cherries and Roquefort Vi
photo by BarbryT
- Ready In:
- Sauté bacon in heavy medium skillet until brown and crisp.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer to paper towel to drain.
- Whisk together mayonnaise and vinegar.
- Gradually whisk in oil, then cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss lettuce leaves, half of the cherries and half of the bacon with enough dressing to coat.
- Divide salad among 6 plates.
- Top with remaining cherries and bacon and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!