Broccoli & Bacon Quiche
- Ready In:
- 1 frozen deep dish pie shell
- 2 (10 ounce) boxes frozen chopped broccoli, cooked & drained
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 6 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Bake pie crust°F at 400 for 10 minutes, cool.
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, onion, bacon, and cheeses. Season with salt & pepper. Place into cooked crust.
- In medium bowl, combine eggs, sour cream, thyme, and Worcestershire. Pour over broccoli mixture in crust.
- Bake at 400°F for 40 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This hearty and delicious quiche made for a quick and easy dinner. It gets all 5 stars from me! Not only did I find it to be very very tasty....but my picky BF (who doesn't think he likes quiche) gobbled this up! I've always loved quiche....but found the fact that this one is so chock full of "stuff" and makes a less "eggy" quiche to be a most pleasing variation. (I used fresh, steamed broccoli and a refrigerated pie crust that I only pre-baked for about 7 minutes. Otherwise, made as directed.) Thank you for sharing!
This was an awesome brunch meal. I did all the prep work the night before so it was easy as could be the next day to prepare also I think this helped the flavors to blend. Don't leave out a thing, make as specified. You won't be disappointed. I will make this again and next time I will try some garlic in it. Can't wait!!! Thanks for a wonderful brunch Kizzi!!!