Breakfast Casserole II
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
An easy to make breakfast casserole with sausage, potatoes, eggs, and mushrooms. Uses a lot of canned stuff but I'm sure the fresh stuff will be fine if not better.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 454 1⁄2 g ground pork breakfast sausage
- 12 eggs
- 10 3⁄4 ounces canned condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces canned evaporated milk
- 4 1⁄2 ounces canned sliced mushrooms, drained
- 896 g frozen potato slices
- 55 g shredded cheddar cheese
- Place sausage in a skillet over medium-high heat, and cook until evenly brown. Drain, and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, condensed cream of mushroom soup, and milk.
- Stir in the sausage and mushrooms, and pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Mix in the frozen potato rounds.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese, and bake an additional 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION