Bread Machine Pascha Bread
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- Layer ingredients in bread machine per your machine's instructions.
- Put on dough (or manual) cycle.
- When done, divide dough in half (or thirds if you want smaller loaves).
- Put in greased pans.
- Let rise 45 to 65 minutes. If you are having problems with the bread rising, put a pan of hot water on the lower rack of the oven and the bread on the upper rack (oven is off).
- Brush tops with beaten egg diluted with water.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 F for 20 to 40 minutes. (Check bread at 20 minutes and then often until loaves are golden brown and sound hollow when lightly tapped).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!