Bourbon Maple Doughnut Glaze
- Ready In:
1 1/2 quarts
- In a heat-proof bowl, scale-out all of the liquids and heat up in a double boiler on the stove.
- Meanwhile, scale-out the confectioner's sugar into a small mixer bowl.
- Add the heated liquids to confectioner's sugar.
- Mix on low until ingredients are incorporated.
- Stop the mixer and scrape the bowl with a rubber spatula.
- Mix on high until smooth.
- Place in a clean container. Use immediately or keep in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!