Boston Roll - Sushi
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
from sushiday.com Similar to a California roll, but with shrimp instead of imitation crab. I need to figure out where I can buy tobiko. I love that stuff!
- Ready In:
- 6 sheets nori
- 3 cups sushi rice, cooked
- 1 small avocado
- 1 small cucumber
- 36 small shrimp, with the tails cut off
- 1 cup tobiko (flying fish eggs)
- Slice the avocado and cucumber into long, thin slices.
- Roll the sushi inside-out, using avocado, cucumber, and shrimp as your fillings.
- Before cutting the sushi into pieces, spoon the masago over the sushi roll to coat (you can use more or less masago depending on your preference). Now cut the sushi into 6 or 8 pieces.
- Serve with shoyu, wasabi, and ginger if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION