boneless pork on the barbie
- Ready In:
- 4 -6 boneless pork chops
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- Rinse the pork w/ water, place in tupperwear or other container.
- Pour italian dressing over pork, and seal the lid.
- Leave in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- For more great flavor leave it in longer.
- Place on barbecue.
- Cook about 8-10 minutes on both sides- or until no longer pink in the middle.
- Use your own discretion- the thicker the cut the more cooking time.
- Add a nice salad, and baked potato, and you've got a great meal.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!