Bob Evans Waffles or Pancakes
photo by FoodCynic
- Ready In:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk, more if needed
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat waffle iron if making them.
- Whisk flour, sugar and baking powder in large bowl.
- In medium bowl, whisk eggs and milk in until well blended. Pour liquid ingredients over dry ingredients; whisk until just combined.
- Stir in butter until blended.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">