Blueberry Spelt Pancakes
photo by LifeIsGood
- Ready In:
- 3 eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups buttermilk
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups spelt flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups blueberries (wild if possible)
- powdered sugar
- Whisk together eggs and buttermilk.
- In separate bowl, sift together the flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt; combine with egg mixture; add blueberries.
- Spray cooking spray on griddle or frying pan; heat over medium heat.
- Drop generous dollops of batter onto the pan. Cook until bubbles form, turn once.
- Serve warm with additional blueberries and powdered sugar.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!