Blueberry Crunch Dessert
- Ready In:
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple, do not drain
- 3 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 18 1⁄4 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter stick butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Butter a 9x13-inch baking dish. Put pineapple, blueberries in pan; sprinkle with 3/4 cup sugar. Pour dry cake mix over blueberry mixture then drizzle melted butter over the dry mix. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup sugar and chopped pecans. Do not stir. Bake at 350° about 45 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am going to use this spot to put some of my favorite cooking tips and tricks that don't really warrant going in as a recipe and so I don't lose them!!