Blue Cheese and Apple Canapes
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces crescent roll dough or 12 ounces puff pastry
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 granny smith apple, sliced
- lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Unroll crescent roll of puff pastry dough and cut into matching triangles.
- Bake on a greased cookie sheet for 10 minutes then allow to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese and crumbled blue cheese.
- Peel, core, and slice apple. Toss with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- At the last minute assemble each piece by spreading a triagle with a small amoutn of the cheese mixture and topping with 2-3 slices of apple. Sprinkle with parsley for garnish.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love cooking and I especially love trying to find ways to make healthy, well rounded dishes that make me and my husband happy while on a budget. We have a dream to one day open up a luncheonette and gourmet deli in a small coastal town. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg"> <img src="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg">