- Ready In:
6 Slices of French Toast
- Beat 5-6 eggs in a bowl.
- Beat in 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and 1/4 Cup of Milk to the eggs.
- Melt about 1 tablespoon of Butter on a flat griddle or frying pan on Medium heat.
- Dip each piece of bread, both sides, in the egg mixture and place on the griddle.
- After a minute or two, check to see if the "griddle side" bread is golden brown.
- When the griddle side bread is golden brown, flip it to the other side.
- Check after a minute of two.
- (At your discretion, you may need to add more butter to the griddle for any pieces of bread that have not yet been on the griddle).
- When bread is golden brown on both sides, transfer to a serving plate.
- If you so choose, you can ad a sliver of butter on top of each slice of bread.
- Then, put your syrup on or allow the person eating it to put their own on.
- Now, for the finishing touch and the fun part. Create a blizzard on top of your French Toast with Confectioners Sugar. You can use a sifter or just sprinkle it on right from the bag.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!