Blended Fruit Chiller
The original of this cold drink recipe came from the 2008 cookbooklet Taste of Home Smoothies & Other Beverages.
- Ready In:
- 3 cups non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice, cold
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 banana, medium ripe, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Combine all ingredients in a blender & process until well blended.
- Pour into chilled glasses & serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 5 more