Blackened Swordfish with Tropical Fruit Salsa
- Coat both sides of swordfish steak in Creole Seasoning mix if desired.
- Place steak in a hot cast iron skillet. Turn once and cook at high temperature until both sides are blackened.
- Place on baking pan with fresh fish stock or lemon juice and water.
- Bake at 350 degrees until tender and cooked in the center.
- Top cooked steak with fresh tropical fruit salsa.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!