photo by Sandi From CA
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons black salt
- 2 teaspoons black peppercorns
- 2 teaspoons black mustard seeds
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cardamom seeds
- 2 teaspoons nigella seeds
- Combine all spices except for black salt in a small saucepan and toast until fragrant.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Grind whole spices in a spice grinder or mortar and pestle.
- Mix in black salt and store.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a proofreader and graphic designer on Long Island. Lifelong love of cooking (and eating, too, of course!). It's wonderful for stress relief. Nurtures the souls as well as the body. I'd call my style "international comfort food".