Black Bean Avocado Corn Salsa
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can sweet whole kernel corn, drained and rinsed
- 2 avocados, diced
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 (2/3 ounce) packet good seasons Italian salad dressing mix
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate over night.
- Stir and serve with tortilla chips.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Loved this recipe! Simple to make and sooo very tasty. I halved the amounts, everything turned out great. I had no fresh tomatoes, so I used some canned diced tomatoes (very few of them) and I forgot the corn. Those are the only changes I made, can just imagine it is even better with fresh tomatoes and corn. I can see this being served many many more times at my house!