Bite-Size Cheese Balls
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Individual cheese balls that look...and taste...so nice for a gathering.
- Ready In:
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup finely shredded carrot
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 24 pretzel sticks
- Combine first 4 ingredients; cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Shape mixture into 24, 1-inch balls; rolling in chopped pecans.
- Cover and chill up to 24 hours.
- Remove from refigetator for a couple of minutes to soften and, just before serving, carefully insert a pretzel stick into each ball.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
These just didn't make it. They looked adorable, but the taste was very bland. I used neufchatel cheese and reduced fat cheddar, so maybe it was my choice of cheeses that was off. I hate to post negative reviews, especially for such a well-regarded cook, but these weren't easy to make and were not worth the trouble in my book.5Reply