MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Bison is known for it's extra lean meat. I am lucky enough to live near a Bison farm and restaurant. Buffalo Crossing is the name and that's where I got this recipe
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground buffalo meat
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons steakhouse seasoning
- Make three burger patties per pound of ground bison. Coat the burgers, on both sides with olive oil spray to help form a crust; this keeps the juices in the burger. Sprinkle patties with our special High Plains Bison seasoning blend.
- Using a griddle, preheat to 550° F before cooking. We suggest using a laser thermometer to test the temperature. Place the bison burgers on the griddle for 4 minutes on the first side. Flip the burgers and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Check the internal temperature using a food thermometer to make sure the burger is at 135-140° F degrees.
- Finally take the bison burgers off the grill and let them rest for several minutes before eating. Enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION