- Ready In:
- 2 cups baking biscuit mix (recommended -- Bisquick)
- 2⁄3 cup whole milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- all-purpose flour, for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Invert a 6-cup muffin tin and spray the underside with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Stir together the biscuit mix, milk and cayenne in a medium mixing bowl.
- Shape into a ball.
- Turn out onto floured surface and knead 2 to 4 times.
- Divide the ball into 6 pieces.
- Roll each piece into a 6-inch circle.
- Place 1 dough circle over each muffin cup.
- Press around the cup to form a bowl shape.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Let cool slightly. Remove the biscuit bowls and reserve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!