Beth's Warm Artichoke Dip
photo by Proud Veterans wife
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts (chopped into small chunks)
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies (diced)
- Set cream cheese on counter and bring to room temperature.
- Mix cream cheese and mayonnaise together.
- Add grated parmesan, artichoke hearts, and chilies.
- Heat in microwave or oven just before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Oh my! What a sinfully delicious dip! This is THE BEST dip I've had in a long time! It's nice and creamy. I love creamy dips! Unlike other dips that call for parmesan this does not get hard and chunky it's nice and smooth perfect for corn chips. The only thing I might add next time would be a little garlic, but it is great all on it's own. I LOVED this and will make again for sure. I intend on serving it at a party along side some garlic bread/veggies and corn chips. Thank you so much! LOVED LOVED Made for Fall PAC 2008
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am an Idahoan, born and raised in Utah, currently living in Texas for my husband to attend medical school. I am the mother of an adorable little boy who keeps busy and playful! Since getting married, cooking has become one of my favorite hobbies, which works out wonderfully considering my husband's favorite hobby is eating. Recipezaar keeps him thinking that I am "the best cook in the world"! Thanks zaar!