Best Bread Machine Bread
- Ready In:
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F)
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package bread machine yeast (use only bread machine yeast)
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon dry skim milk powder
- 3 cups white bread flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In the bread pan place the water and sugar; mix lightly to combine then sprinkle the yeast on top of the water; allow to sit for 8-10 minutes or until foamy.
- Add in the oil then spoon the bread bread flour over the yeast water.
- Sprinkle the salt over the flour (do not allow the salt to touch the water just in case there is a sitting time before your machine starts).
- Press start.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Hm. Well, the bread rose perfectly is beautiful, light and fluffy - kind of like Wonder Bread. But it really had no flavor. I usually love fresh, warm bread with no butter, but had to slather this in butter for flavor. On the other hand, I used regular yeast instead of bread machine yeast which worked out fine.