Best Banana Pudding
photo by alenafoodphoto
- Ready In:
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla wafers
- 6 bananas, ripe and sliced in lemon juice
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Whip cream until thick.
- Beat milk,water and pudding with a wire whisk.Chill 5 minutes.
- Fold in cream.
- Put1 cup pudding mixture in bottom of a large glass bowl.
- Now a layer of cookies.
- Now a layer of sliced bananas.
- Repeat layers with cookies on top.
- Chill 24 hours.
see 1 more reviews