Berry Christmas Fudge
- Ready In:
80 1-inch squares
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 lbs confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- christmas green paste food coloring
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1 cup cranberries, rinsed and drained
- In a bowl, mash cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Beat in almond extract and food coloring. Knead in almonds.
- Line a 9-inch square pan with foil and press half of the fudge into an even layer. Place cranberries evenly over fudge. Cover with remaining fudge and press until even. Chill for several hours.
- Cut into 1-inch squares with a sharp knife. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!