Beer Cheese Spread
A good snack on crackers. Eaten while watching many Super Bowls, among other occasions. I've also given it as a gift at Christmas.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb aged natural cheddar cheese
- 1 lb natural swiss cheese
- 1 clove garlic, mashed
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 -2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 ounces beer
- Grate the cheeses finely.
- Mix the cheeses with the garlic, dry mustard and Worcestershire.
- Gradually beat in the beer until the mixture is well blended and of spreading consistency.
- Store in a covered container in the refrigerator.
- Serve at room temperature.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation