Triple Threat Guinness-Cheese Spread
A palate-pleasing blend of cheese and beer.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb sharp cheddar cheese, cut up
- 2 ounces blue cheese, cut up
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cut up
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 cup Guinness stout
- Combine cut up cheddar, blue cheese and cream cheeses in the bowl of a food processor or blender.
- Add caraway seeds, paprika and beer.
- Process until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl or crock.
- Serve at room temperature with crackers or spread on grilled hamburgers or hot dogs.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Awesome! I used 6 oz Dubliner, 2 oz Kerrygold Sweet cheddar, and 2 oz Stilton. I also increased the stout by one ounce, to 5 oz as I wanted a more dip like texture. BAM! if you like pungent cheeses, you will LOVE this stuff! I think I;d prefer to grind the caraway next time, for reasons of texture.3Reply
see 10 more