Beefy Macaroni Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans condensed cream of broccoli soup
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans Del Monte zesty jalapeno pepper diced tomato
- 5 cups macaroni
- 6 cups mild cheddar cheese
- Brown hamburger and drain grease set aside.
- Combine cream of broccoli and diced tomatoes in a pan and heat till it just comes to a boil.
- Cook and drain macaroni. Then combine all ingredients together in one big bowl mix well .
- Then add all mixed ingredients in a casserole dish and then add the 6 cups of shredded cheese on top bake on 350 for 45 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Made this for Spring PAC 2013 and fixed it for our dinner the other night. This is a quick and easy dinner to make when your short on time. I did add some garlic and chopped onion to the hamburger as it was browning and cut the cheese down (I did make half the recipe) but otherwise followed the instructions. DH said it was ok he would rather have had cream of mushroom soup but I enjoyed it. Thank you for posting.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><img src=http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg alt= /></p>